Refund and Cancellation Policy for Membership
• All India Artists Association - AIAA reserves the right to refuse/cancel work permit application without reasons assigned. In such cases members are not
eligible to get refund of application form charges .i.e. Rs. 100/-.
• Cancellation/Refund Policy is not applicable to individuals who have applied for Direct Membership of AIAA or are existing Regular members/Life members.
All India Artist Association Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
• The All India Artist Association - AIAA (an initiative of RAS MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT) reserves the right to cancel an event
due to low enrolment or any other unavoidable circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
• If AIAA cancels an event, members will be offered a full refund.
• In case of rescheduling of an event, members will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
• No refunds will be made to members who chose not to attend an event.
• Services offered by RAS MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT Associates are subject to the return policy of the Associates. NORMS TO HAVE MEMBERSHIP
1. Artists having worked in TV Serials or a Film which is released may obtain work permit by submission of CD or link.
2. Fresher may submit letter of engagement from the producers of TV Serials/Films.
3. Artists having Diploma / Degree from Acting institutes like FTII / NSD etc. recognized by Government may not submit Agreement / Letter of
Engagement for obtaining Work-Permit OR sample work which is up to the mark according to our expert.
4. In case if you do not meet any of the above criteria, you can video-record a small monologue in RAS MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT’s office.
5. Application form charges Rs. 100/- in cash.(non-refundable).
6. Entrance Fees of Rs.3, 000/- ( Note: To be paid only after approval of the membership application ) non refundable .
7. 3 recent passport size photo-graphs.
8. Proof of date of birth (Copy of Passport/Pan card/ School college Leaving Certificate/BC).
9. Proof of Address (Copy of Passport/Voters Id/ Aadhar Card/Rental Agreement). Note:- The members will be charged convenience fees as applicable while making online payments depending on the modes used for payment.
1)- Membership is Valid for one year from the date of registration.
2)- Any Member if found in any activity which is not legal in eyes of law then the membership will be terminated immediately.
3)- If any member found doing any activity which will harm the reputation of AIAA them association will terminated immediately.
4)- No Artist shall be replaced without obtaining their/ AIAA’s NOC.
5)- Any member who desires to read the minutes of the Executive Committee meeting should come to office and read the minutes with prior written
permission of the Registration Department.
6)- Any member making a query pertaining to the regular operations and accounts of the Association shall first approach the AIAA office. If the
same has not been replied to/ resolved within a period of 3 months, the member can approach Labour Commissioner’s Office directly, after
informing the AIAA office in writing. Any member approaching the Labour Commissioner’s office to obtain such information, without approaching
the AIAA office first, shall be served a show-cause notice and disciplinary action shall be initiated.
7)- Any benefits (Clause 9 – Benefits) whatsoever by the Association will not be available to the Members who are in default of their subscription,
unless exempted by the Executive Committee,by passing a resolution to this effect.The Executive Committee also reserves the right to ask for
relevant documents, including but not limited to bank statements/passbook, utility bills, ITR or any other document as deemed fit by the
Executive Committee for such sanction. The Executive Committee’s decision upon scrutiny of such documents shall be final and binding on the
member.The discretion and decision of the Executive Committee shall be final and binding.
8)- In cases of alleged sexual harassment or assault charges against a AIAA member, irrespective of the fact whether police complaint/FIR has
been filed or not, the Executive Committee resolves to take suo-moto notice of the same and to give Show-cause notice of 3 days to the errant
member, but the final decision on the action to be taken by AIAA, subject to some prima facie/evidence/witness, will be taken by a majority
voting by the EC after due observance of principles of natural justice, including suspension of membership, which shall be final and binding on
the member. The action to be taken by AIAA will strictly be in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of AIAA and in consonance to
the law of the land.In case the complainant is a member of AIAA and legal proceedings have been initiated by the complainant-member on
his/her own accord, AIAA would be fully supportive in the investigation or any other capacity the member wants help in including legal
representation. In case the complaint by the complainant-member is found frivolous, the EC may take strict penal action against such
9) - The quorum of the Executive Committee meetings can be completed via video calls etc incase the physical presence of the Executive
Committee member is not possible, for reasons stated in advance by such Executive Committee member.
10)- It is resolved that 10% of the surplus amount of AIAA’s earning per annum will be appropriated specifically towards the welfare fund of the
association by way of compensation to be given to AIAA members and/or their heirs/nominees.
11)- It is resolved that upon receipt of written application by the applicant/work-permit holder and upon approval of the Executive Committee after
exercising their discretion and scrutinizing his/her financial condition the entrance fee of Rs. 3000/- Non Refundable.